On the consumption and creation of media.
TV * MOVIES * VIDEO GAMES * BOOKS * MUSIC * IMAGES

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Battlestar Galactica Season 3 Preview

From Digg: "The minute long Battlestar Galactica Season 3 Preview debuted last night on the SciFi channel. Watch it now on YouTube. October is so far away." I agree, this season looks like it will be another amazing adventure. I have to give props to the creators of the show for allowing such a drastic turn of events at the end of season 2. This will definitely help keep the show feeling fresh and will allow for a lot of interesting situations. Click on the 'read more' link to see the trailer. Also check out the 30 second teaser (I think from the end of last season).

Update: Download a high quality Quicktime version of the trailer here, from http://hyper123.net.

read more | digg story

2 Comments:

Blogger hyper said...

I see you like the higher res version on my site. Keep killing that bw ^_^.

7:55 PM

 
Blogger hyper said...

lol im not so worried about the bw u generate. I think the bw it used today is about 12 gigs.

10:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home